Consider the Pragnalysis Workshops
Because it’s time to level up
Because your career matters
Read, watch, learn
The blog, the webinars, the magazines…
It comes out (almost) every week. Click on me above to visit, or even better, click here to subscribe and get every post, in your inbox.
There are four reports, soon to be five, dozens of industry conversations and a growing list of webinars over on the Inter-View community.
Click the below to check out the show notes and subscribe to the podcast
Magazines, courses and more…
4 Annual Publications, now in 16 countries
The Business Analyst Bootcamp
Learn how to do modern business analysis
A Better Way To Grow Your Career (Click for more)
The Advanced Business Analyst
The programme that’s going to transform careers – more to come soon, put your name down
About Joe Newbert
25 Years of Projects
Joe Newbert is a consultant, a writer, a speaker and above all a teacher.
As Chief Training Officer at Business Change Academy, Joe spends most of his time helping people to grow their skills, bring meaningful change and achieve their career goals. As well as working with organisations to reap the benefits of good practices in business analysis and change.
A seasoned conference speaker both locally and internationally, Joe is the founder of the popular Inter-View Report industry publication. In addition, he co-authored the IIBA® Business Analysis Competency Model as well as currently serving as Non-Executive Director on the IIBA-SA Strategy Board.
His other community contributions innovating the Sketchnalysis consulting tool-set, incubating Pragnalysis – the online platform providing practical real-world resources that enable pragmatic analysis – and hosting the OneSixEight FM podcast network.
Conferences and workshops
- Business Analysis Conference Europe 2020 – Mind Your Competency Gap
- SoftServe Business Analysis Conference 2020 – A Fistful of Strategic Business Analysis Techniques
- BA Summit South Africa 2019, Keynote – This Next Shift for Business Analysis
- IIBA-SA Professional Development Day, 2019, Cape Town – Build Your Business Analyst Career the Smarter Way
- DAMA SA, Chapter Meeting, 2019, Cape Town – Requirements Elicitation Techniques for Data Gathering
- PMI® MENA Conference 2018, Kuwait City & Bahrain, Keynote – Busting Project Manager and Business Analyst Silo Mentality
- BA Summit South Africa 2018 – Hitchhikers Guide to Strategic Business Analysis
- PM Summit South Africa, 2017 – Unfinished Symphony Of Business Analysis And Project Management
- PMI® Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017, Global – Beyond Stakeholder Analysis And Management
- BA Summit South Africa 2017 – Everybody’s Free (To Gear Up)
- BA Summit South Africa 2016 – It’s Time For Business Analysts To Come Of Age
- Business Analysis The Next Shift, 2015, Zimbabwe – The Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- BA Summit South Africa 2015 – Your Business Analyst Brand Innovated
- IIBA-SA, Chapter Meeting, 2013, Cape Town – Planning Your Business Analyst Happiness Project
- BA Summit South Africa 2013, Keynote – The Art of War for Business Change
- IIBA-SA, Chapter Meeting, 2013, Cape Town – Steps To Business Analysis Competency Success
- IIBA-SA, Chapter Meeting, 2012, Johannesburg – Find Your Business Analysis Mojo
- BA Summit South Africa 2012 – Build Your Business Analyst Blueprint
- IIBA-SA, Chapter Meeting, 2011, Cape Town – Building Blocks For Business Analysis Competency
- BA Summit South Africa 2011 – The Art Of War For Business Analysis
- Tester SIG, 2009, Cape Town – Business Analysis feeds Test Analysis
A new book is coming (soon)
Speaking and social
To enquire about Joe speaking at your company, conference or event, drop him a message.
Joe on LinkedIn
Joe on Twitter
There are only the occasional bursts of active tweeting, but you can listen out and find posts republished over at @newbert.
Joe on Facebook
Blog posts are automatically added to this page – and they’ll be more to come there in time.